Experienced Dental Assistant
Fields Family Dental is seeking a registered Dental Assistant to join our team! We are a busy and growing dental office located in Odenton, MD. We are seeking a full time dental assistant with a minimum of 5 years dental experience. Work schedule would be Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
Primary Job Duties Include:
· Assist with Dental treatments as instructed
· Take and record dental histories and patient records
· Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
· Take impressions, pour study models
· Order supplies
· Handle OHSA
· Front Office Support, including greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling, maintaining files, as needed
· Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
· Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
· Strong Organizational and administrative skills
· Must be articulate and service-oriented
· Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
· Reliable and prompt; available Monday-Thursday
· Works well in a team.
· Certified dental assistant
· Active Maryland x-ray license
· Experience taking digital x-rays
· Experience with back office procedures
· Computer skills and attention to detail is a must
· Experience with making appointments, manage all aspects of insurance, billing and financial arrangement is a plus
· Experience with Dentrix is a plus but not required
What We Offer:
· Competitive salary
· Benefits: 7 paid Holidays, potential for 2 weeks paid vacation, 401K retirement plan
· Free dental services for you and your dependent minus lab fees
· Long term employment in an amazing work environment, we are dedicated to excellent care for staff and patients!
If interested, qualified candidates should email their resume to FieldsFamilyDental@gmail.com.